Lila - Age 2, Week 29 | Long Island Children's Photographer
Favorite things about you this week:
- hearing you say "kank you" (thank you)
- you laughing at me and saying "you funny!"
- your dancing which is looks a lot like Prancercise on fast forward
- your cute pigtails
- your pride whenever you catch a bubble on your wand: "I got it!"
- the way you act out all your DVDs
- your attempts at gymnastics and karate, which make me smile
- your funny OCD-isms: counting 20 steps before you get in bed, counting 1-2-3 blankets as we cover you, and going through blue-orange-blue-green before staying on the green of your turtle nightlight.
- hearing you try to sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" to yourself last night and then get embarrassed when you noticed I was watching you :)
- your hugs, kisses and requests for "rub noses"