Our Week in Photos | Long Island Family Photographer

It was a week of seeing friends and family! 

First I had a few friends from "Rock of Ages" present and past over to barbeque. I miss them in my everyday!

Lila was being super shy but once I turned the sprinkler on she forgot all about us.

Everyone wanted to take Logan home.

Logan has been sick all week with a cold and cough, but it is not affecting his happy demeanor!

Here he is hanging out with me in the guest room/office while I print out photos for Project Life.

Speaking of Project Life, here is last week's spread. Still keeping with very simple, no embellishments.

He is such a good sport.

We spent a lot of time close to home this week since the little man was under the weather. Our outings were mostly shopping and going out to lunch. We went to Shake Shack one day and Lila ate half a burger! Another option to add to her list of acceptable foods!

I got the jumperoo out for Logan. He gets tired after about 15-20 minutes, but is enjoying the flashing lights and music that it plays.

We pulled out the Play Doh one day... it had been a while!

Some of the many faces of Lila Saccoccio:

On Wednesday night we somehow managed to walk all the way over to the far side of Adelphi College without the stroller (Lila was leading!). On our way home, just outside Adelphi's entrance, Lila tripped and fell and grazed her knees. And then she no longer wanted to walk home! It was getting dark, Logan was in the baby carrier crying, and now Lila had bloody knees and was crying. I ended up having to carry them both (hello 45 lbs!) most of the way home. Never again do we go all the way to Adelphi without a stroller!

On Friday we went over to my friend Jenn's house (finally!) and had lunch with her and her husband and her daughter, Senja. Jenn and I have known each other for almost 20 years and now she lives 10 minutes walk from me! Senja and Lila were funny, running around together. And Lila is now obsessed with their cat, Trouble.

That night we had dinner with Nana, Pops and Aunt Maryliz. It was Maryliz's first time meeting Logan!

On Saturday, we had lunch at Panera and then went to run around Planting Fields Arboretum.

On Saturday night around 11pm we took Logan to the emergency room because he could not stop coughing and was having trouble catching his breath. He had a chest x-ray and some tests, and turns out he just has a bad cold, but I'm glad we ruled out anything more serious. I hate seeing him so uncomfortable, although he was full of smiles for all the nurses and even grinned his way through the x-ray! The only tears came when the doctor had to swab his nose. Poor little guy is still coughing a lot but hopefully will soon be on the mend.

Yesterday Logan and I had a nice relaxing day at home while Nana took Lila to the Children's Museum, then we had dinner over at Nana and Pops' house. Eric even finished up early at the US Open and was able to join us!

* * *

Hope you are all having a lovely, restful Labor Day!